“Love, Laughter and Happily Year After”
Destination wedding is quite ‘in’ these days. Wedding in India is not just unifying two souls, the ancient culture norms of Vedas and other literature. It is a sacred thing considered and a lot of customs and traditions are followed accordingly. These traditions are the essence to strengthen the bond and faith among the families of the two. Thankfully our country is a fusion of some glamorous and beautiful sites that can embellish the most special occasion of a person’s life with magic and an incredible elegance.
Wedding is a once in a lifetime Reunion opportunity with no-rush and a quality time with friends and family.
Destination weddings are setting a whole new trend of wedding in India. Here we have a few recommendations to exchange the vows in the most unique parts of the country:
Top 6 Locations For Destination Wedding in India
- Udaipur: Here you get many wedding worthy resort offers! With a lot of choice supplies you can have your very own theme from fairy’s castle to sea-inspired soiree. With graceful antiques you get covered with something more than just garlands. Just arriving at this destination the relaxed mood swing is on and the prewedding festivities begin. Many hotels offer the cost trim in a particular season.
- Goa: have your dream wedding here crystal blue water, sand beaches, etc. Spend time with those who matters you the most. Not only the place is beautiful for an auspicious occasion like wedding but also for all your guests who might be flying from various corners of the country to have a memorable holiday full of ‘ laid back time, sea food, wine and music’. Goa is the trendiest destination for wedding because of its diverse weddings taking place in the beaches.
- Nainital: If you are looking for a dazzling unusual destination away from the noise and the dirt of the metropolitan area then Nainital is the answer to your wishes. Popularly referred as the Lake city of India Nainital is covered with lake, colonel bungalows and alluring assembled streets all set against amazing nature. You can experience sight viewing as a new married couple as well as letting your guests experience the wide range of activities.
Read More: Real Beauty of Rishikesh
- Neemrana Fort: The Neemrana Fort Palace has become very prominent over the years as a weekend arch from Delhi to bring about a royal and marvelous spousal ceremony and present the bride and groom with some adorable moments. The place is ideal for a destination wedding to remember.
- Kerala: If you are looking to get married in a beautiful yet desolate place there is no better place than the Backwaters of Kerala. The serene backwater cruises are a once in a lifetime experience. It’s a perfect gateway for a destination wedding in India keeping away from the hassle bustle of a metro life.
- Delhi: The big fat destination wedding of Delhi adds much more flavor to your already fulfilled fun. Imagine being at an exotic location with all your favorites and the most loved ones around you looking in amaze at the beauty of the surroundings of the place. The kind of glamour you get to see in Delhi is completely amazing and mesmerizing. The luxurious accommodation, lush green lawns and open spaces are a beautiful combination to make it memorable.