Theme – Himachal Tourism Photo Contest
During this lockdown period, Himachal Tourism has come up with an online photo competition with the theme “Click & Unlock” – Himachal at its Best/“Ghar Ke Jharokhe Se” (घर के झरोखे से) photography competition. This competition recognizes the outstanding use of photography to explore the hidden beauty of the state Himachal Pradesh.
All are welcome to participate in this competition.
Reward Prize for Photo Contest
The tourism department has allocated prize money to the top 10 positions holders in this competition with the different prize money.
There would be 10 winners in total.
- 1st Prize – 10,000 Rs
- 2nd Prize – 8,000 Rs
- 3rd Prize – 5,000 Rs
- 4th to 10th Prize – 2,500 Rs each (individually)
In addition, 10 consolation prizes will also be given 1000 Rs each along with the certificate by the Department of Tourism & Civil Aviation, H.P. Shimla.
Important Information for Himachal Tourism Photo Contest
- Last Date of Submission – 20th May 2020
- Result Declared on – 26th May 2020
- Submit your photos to email@example.com
- A photo can be clicked by a camera or mobile phone both are acceptable.
- Every participant got a certificate of participation by the official department of Himachal Tourism.
Read More: Delhi to Shimla bike Trip
Terms & Conditions of Photo Contest
- Anyone can participate in this photo competition. The winning participant must agree to the terms and conditions.
- All photos entries have to be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with
– Date of the photo click
– Phone No.
- The location/place of the photograph submitted must be clearly mentioned
- The Department of Tourism & Civil Aviation, H.P. will have the right to use only the prize-winning photographs for promotional purposes in any type of media.
- All photo entries should be original and above 10 MB of size in jpeg/jpg format.
- A maximum of 3 photo entries per individual shall be entertained and the same should be of the state of Himachal Pradesh only.
- Winners will be announced on 26th May 2020 on Himachal Tourism official Facebook Page.
- All winning entries will also get a certificate by the Department of Tourism & Civil Aviation, H.P.
- Participants must adhere to the curfew and Lockdown norms imposed by the government.
- The participants may click a fresh photo for the contest or may send an old photo clicked by them but not older than 6 months.
- The employees of the Department of Tourism & Civil Aviation, Himachal Pradesh, and their family members are not eligible for participation in this online contest.
- The Director, Tourism & Civil Aviation, HP reserves the right to change/modify the terms and conditions.